Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 10:54 PM   #9
Delco Bobby

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Dynamax REV 24 RB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Cavie it appears you are not familiar with the the LCI slide system. Maybe you can get someone to help you understand the system and you then will understand what 9 blinking lights are and if you read LCI slide and Thor documents you will see thst holding the sw 5 seconds is recommended to sync the motors. Also you might want to follow others who are having the same issues.
Sonny, may I suggest that you proof read your posts before sending them. We all have typos but your original was a doozy.

Your original post didn’t make sense due to the typos. Cavie was trying to assist you because you seemed to be seeking help. When I read your post I found it difficult. Perhaps some of us don’t know the secret Thor language and nomenclature so please forgive us.

No matter what, there are probably many here that can help you once we know the problem. Just don’t assume we automatically know your intentions. Most here are not clairvoyant.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum