Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 02:17 PM   #18
MichFigs

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Michigan
THOR #9701
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Chris,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Hopefully it will get worked out. I already know that when I take the Accolade to Middlebury for the slide alignment it is going to be a two week effort because of having to repaint all the graphics on the side of the rig so they also line up correctly.

One thing you might do is have the service center folks talk to the warranty folks to see if the dealer filed a warranty claim for damage or painting while it was in their possession. No warranty claim would tell me the dealer damaged it and knew it and tried to hide it from a potential customer.

Judge,
We dropped off our two year old Vegas in Wakarusa this past Monday. We had some older "warranty" body work that was never completed by the dealer. Thor service agreed to cover the repairs if we would bring it to them in Indiana. They have so far been very professional and customer driven in all our communications with them, wish I could say the same for "General RV".

We will pickup the coach later today and follow up with you all about the outcome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum