Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #19
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichFigs View Post
Judge,
We dropped off our two year old Vegas in Wakarusa this past Monday. We had some older "warranty" body work that was never completed by the dealer. Thor service agreed to cover the repairs if we would bring it to them in Indiana. They have so far been very professional and customer driven in all our communications with them, wish I could say the same for "General RV".

We will pickup the coach later today and follow up with you all about the outcome.

You can't be that kind of service!

They told me their body shop is backed up. They even had to send one coach to another shop. They told me mine probably would not even get done next week but I told them that was ok since I winterized it and it was just going to be sitting anyway.

They are a great group to work with and well worth the drive and time investment to know you are being taken care of a customer to them and not just a revenue stream.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.