Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 05:52 PM   #3
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
Bob D...I don't think I will only because I'd be in the market for a DP probably a Tiffin Phaetom.
The currant plan is to camp a couple months at a time ( several trips) in the WS 34E see if we can live that close that long then decide to pull the trigger on a larger coach and go full time.
Pretty sure I cam the DW maybe not. The trick will be staying in one temp zone so we don't have to carry the hole wardrobe with us each time.
With the DP I'd get an enclosed trailer to haul the car and wardrobe, plus those tools I can't live without.
The other rub is I'd have to give up my 22' pontoon, sell off 20-30 rod reel combos etc.. Not sure if the State would allow me to pull a 20' enclosed trailer plus the 30' =/- boat trailer behind a 40 footer...just sayin
I'd look like a Fedex triple going down the road, maybe shorter

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum