Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Toilet Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #65
Lumper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #17307
We just purchased a used 2019 29M model and sounds like we had the same issue. At first campground we had to find a long stick to push things down. Talked to Thor Customer Service. They sent me a drawing of the discharge piping. Looks like it makes a sharp corner to drain to the black holding tank. Ended up taking the toilet off of the floor and using a garden hose to clean out the discharge pipe. At our second campground I leveled the unit so the tank side is slightly down. This also helps keep the headboard side slightly up which we like for sleeping. When we need to flush solids we lightly step on the toilet foot pedal and fill the toilet bowl up half way or more. So far the extra water has been pushing all of the solids into the tank.

FYI - really like the Thor 29M. Was surprised how many things I needed to fix (cracked dash, Automatic Transfer Switch, rattling door panel, reinforcing cabinet under loft bunk over drive area (almost fell down while I was driving) , but once they were taken care of, unit has been solid. Thor customer service has been helpful.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum