Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:55 PM   #7
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I don't recall a PDI fee at all, but no doubt if it wasn't there it was buried in the purchase price or something else. It certainly wasn't 100%

I figure it certainly costs the dealer something for the time and materials involved.... but my feeling is that should be part of the negotiated price, not some added on junk fee.

Regardless, in my case I got my money's worth.... except that it should have been all done before I arrived.

I spent all together something like 4-5 hours inspecting or waiting for things to be addressed. I could tell they only planned on an hour or so, but regardless were very patient, working past closing time.
We found several things during my inspection, and many more I didn't catch till later.

I really don't think they did much beyond a good wash and cleaning, and spray on wax or protectant of some sort, before my designated PDI time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.