Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:26 PM   #1804
nautiquecowboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Handyman View Post
Just finished installing a second cigar lighter plug, this time on the driver's side dashboard of our 2017 Thor Axis 25.2 to power a Pyle GPS driven speedo, clock and compass in preparation for tomorrow's trip to visit some friends and relatives in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I also installed a rear view mirror mount (so I can see what goes bump in the night behind me), but I will not hang the mirror until just before we leave to give the glue plenty of time to dry.

You can never have too many power outlets for some reason. Love your ideal going to do it. Wife goes crazy when I tell her drilling holes in it. Lol
My other power outlet on the dash doesn't work HDMI it's the one feeds into the back of the radio. I don't know if the radio is bad or the plug is. Thanks for your submission I love Thor forms.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum