Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #8
WearyTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Outlaw 38RE
State: West Virginia
THOR #17154
Quote:
Originally Posted by clpjr123 View Post
We carry the Viair 400P-RV. It is on the pricey side...but this RV kit has all the pieces we need (we already had the blow-out connector and pressure gauge from a previous product) and is one of the quietest compressors I have seen (much to the delight of our neighbors). It will pump up to 150psi and connects directly to either your chasis or house batteries with an 8' cord which means I can use it wherever we may be located....even road side. With the extension hose included I can check/fill all my tires...even when we have the toad attached without any hassle. It stores conveniently under the couch in our Four Winds 31W but should be able to fit in your garage depending on compartment size. After trying two other units with pressure and extension issues this unit has solved my frustrations. Good luck with your search.
P.S. I did purchase a commercial chuck with attached pressure stem and find it to be more accurate than the pressure gauge that came with the kit. Not a biggie but thought you should know.

What is the commercial check / stem? I'm non mechanically inclined so this is confusing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.