Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #8
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie View Post
The door to the coach sticks. The door can be difficult to open and close due to the sticking.
Hot water heater does not work on electric.

Being fussy with leveling can fix the door. Don't trust the coach. Put a 4' level on the floor just inside the door. Tern it both ways. Also adjusting the striker plate on the door jam. Possibly a file will help.

Water heater will have a circuit breaker in the AC panel. Also if an Atwood it will have a AC switch inside the coach. If a Suburban it will have a AC switch outside behind the vent on the lower left corner. Hard see. Small black sw.
Leveling is something I need to re-calibrate. I was perfectly level before the slide went out and then after extending the large dinette slide I was off by a degree. I didn't thing about that and the door being related but it is possible.

The water heater switches are on the VegaTouch pad and the mobile app on my iPhone. I am going to recheck the circuit breakers because it is possible I missed something. The water heater worked fine on LP so we had hot water during the trip.

Thanks.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.