Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 06:15 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
You might ant to check fuses in the Power Distribution box in the engine compartment......I assume it is still near the air intake snorkel on Ford F53 chassis. For fuse assignments you can down load the owners maintenance pdf from Ford (free) for your F53 chassis....I assume 2016 chassis for a 2017 coach......try this link, but I am not sure it will work: Look under fuses if this link just gives you the whole manual:

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Fo...US_12_2015.pdf

If PDB fuses or relays are not the problem then check for a good ground connection on the main wires that typically terminate under a grounding screw on the chassis radiator mount near the right side of the radiator. Could also be just a bad light switch on the dash too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum