Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 10:39 PM   #1
Kona Tom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #12313
Customer Complaint

Does anyone have a number for Thor customer complaint? The number Camping World gave me ended up with “ road service”. I own a Thor Windsport 29M purchased July 2018. During the warranty year I had 38 repair items. Within that time period 4 different technicians at Camping World. An initial item was that both cab windows made a high pitch noise while in the locked position. When slightly opened the noise diminishes. Although it was on our initial list, Camping World could not duplicate the noise. Which I thought they never took it out on the freeway or a transparency issue. On the second visit to CW I again stated that the windows were loud when closed. On that inspection CW verified the noise and said the windows were incorrectly installed. They took a series of pictures and supposedly submitted to Thor. At this point we are on our third technician. Worried that the warranty year was expiring I kept calling the CW technician. After several attempts and days of leaving messages, a new fourth technician returned my call and said I needed to bring the RV back for different angle pictures for Thor, which I did. Subsequently Thor has now rejected the claim due to the warranty expiring. Thank you for anyone that can provide me with the correct Thor customer complaint department number.
Kona Tom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum