Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 12:22 AM   #11
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
With a vehicle, will “substantial change in condition” include going from new to used? Normally that affects value significantly, so it’s not quite the same as revoking a shipment of tile because they are defective, or food products because they are spoiled. .
It will, and does change it from new to used and that is significant. Not as significant as mileage. New to used can be combatted and part of the process. Mileage is not part of the process. Depreciation subtracted and the return will cost you $30k on $100,000 purchase plus the lost tax and license.

This proposed statute is, as shown by the example above, not a damn thing new. Someone find a case that was successfully completed in favor of the rv in the state states above.

The list of non included items will be large enough to negate the 'windshield noise bothers me' 'they left sawdust behind the cabinets' crowd.

I'll give the basics of a similar federal law:
If a stick home is built by a private party and sold within a certain time of the build, we'll say, two years, the buyer has 3years to get back every penny they plowed into the house... Without giving a reason.

Look it up, see how close I am to the correct stance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum