Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 01:48 AM   #12
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
I'll give the basics of a similar federal law:
If a stick home is built by a private party and sold within a certain time of the build, we'll say, two years, the buyer has 3years to get back every penny they plowed into the house... Without giving a reason.

Look it up, see how close I am to the correct stance.

I think that is somewhat a condition in some VA backed loans but I have never heard it anywhere else and I have sold houses in WY, MI, MO, AZ and CA, all newer and built by individuals. The closest thing I recall to this would be a home I sold in Casper WY and the buyer financed through VA as I had. It stated that I would be responsible for satisfying their loan if they walked away anytime within the first three years, but there was no specified recovery to the buyer. He would have to sue for anything he thought he was due.

If RV's were treated more like real estate they would have to have presale inspections and a lot of these issues would be documented and fixed. Much like larger boat sales. Sounds like a great business for someone to start.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.