Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 09:30 PM   #19
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona Tom View Post
Does anyone have a number for Thor customer complaint? The number Camping World gave me ended up with “ road service”. I own a Thor Windsport 29M purchased July 2018. During the warranty year I had 38 repair items. Within that time period 4 different technicians at Camping World. An initial item was that both cab windows made a high pitch noise while in the locked position. When slightly opened the noise diminishes. Although it was on our initial list, Camping World could not duplicate the noise. Which I thought they never took it out on the freeway or a transparency issue. On the second visit to CW I again stated that the windows were loud when closed. On that inspection CW verified the noise and said the windows were incorrectly installed. They took a series of pictures and supposedly submitted to Thor. At this point we are on our third technician. Worried that the warranty year was expiring I kept calling the CW technician. After several attempts and days of leaving messages, a new fourth technician returned my call and said I needed to bring the RV back for different angle pictures for Thor, which I did. Subsequently Thor has now rejected the claim due to the warranty expiring. Thank you for anyone that can provide me with the correct Thor customer complaint department number.
Kona Tom
Tom, The window maybe an easy fix. We had a whistle in both front windows. First I loosened the latch and seemed to fixed it. Then heard that a dry lube will cure the noise, tried that and now our windows are locked and somewhat quiet for a motorhome. I would think you'l have trouble getting any dealer to test drive for wind noise...just my 2 cents.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum