Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #9
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmath View Post
Bob, I will tell you what I was told by the EZ Pass people. When towing your car, you should NOT use an EZPass lane, you should use a manned lane where they will charge you for the MH and the towed vehicle. Do not leave the towed vehicle box attached to the windshield as you will be double billed. Pretty simple to use. When we were towing on the Thruway, we would tell the toll collector in a manned lane we were towing a car behind us. No problems.
For our trip to NJ and back this summer I picked up an EZ-Pass from Ohio to use--just about every freeway outside of Michigan to our destination was covered by EZ Pass.

When I was doing my research I had found that: No tag in the toad and the tag on the coach would be sufficient (and that they would calculate everything correctly). So we just used the one tag in the coach and drove on through.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum