Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 12:18 AM   #23
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
But I bet that it would be an easy item to install on the prior year's RV...
Depends on where they installed the LP tank. If it's on the passenger side it wouldn't be too difficult. If on the driver's side then it would take some line running thru storage compartments. The long runs on my 2015 Challenger were what appeared to be galvanized pipe. Not sure what they are using now.

The 2020 Aria, if I remember correctly has the LP tank on the passenger's side rear and the LP quick connect on the ceiling of that compartment. The problem was Thor didn't put an access in the bottom of the compartment to run an LP hose through so you would have to keep the storage compartment door opened for use. I was surprised when I saw a floor in the LP compartment. Non of my prior motor homes had a floor in the LP compartment and nor does the Accolade.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum