Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 05:04 AM   #8
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
I carry those two but ALSO a 50 to 30 and a 50 to 20. Started carrying these after I had an inoperative 30A one trip and needed more than the 20A that I was left with. The 50 to 20 is because I like to use a separate 20A hookup for my space heater (or a portable air conditioner which I never have had to use) and more than once the 20A connection at the pedestal has been trash.

My first official mods where to order Camco's 50 to 30 amp and 50 to 20/15 amp dog bones. My coach has the 50 amp hardwired to internal transfer switch and surge protector. So the dogbones are simple add on to 30 amp or 20 amp sources. I also have power management system so the coach auto detects your power source and will allow you to use power accordingly. This is really great if you wish to drink and not worry about about how much power you have; should you NOT be running generator or 50 amp service.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.