Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #2
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Oops, I'm frazzled. That's my front left tire...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
I worried about this happening all year. I'm a solo rv'er & disabled vet, so I knew how important it was to practice good tire maintenance. I thought I had planned for contingencies. To help out with maintenance I finally managed to add an RVi TPMS to my rig yesterday (I already had the RVi Brake 3 which I really like). I pulled into another military fam camp (this one far from a truck stop or service center) & added my new system.

The 1st thing I noticed (no joke!), was that my front right tire was down to 38 psi from it's normal 82. I apparently got my handy dandy TPMS just one drive too late!

Now I'm kind of stumped. I have roadside assistance (no idea if they can access base security here), but what will that resolve without a tire to replace it with? I can take my toad & go purchase the proper replacement, but then how the heck do I mount it?

I think I failed to take scenarios like this one into consideration. I'm hoping all you guys who have bailed me out of trouble before can give me some good ideas on how to resolve my latest predicament.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum