Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Cover ????
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 03:51 PM   #18
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
DKOLDMAN, I think bought my cover from Cover Mate through Amazon, they have two zippers that go from the top to the bottom on the right side so you can un zip and access the door, mine came with a bag to store it in, its a marine grade nylon and its suppose to last, I paid $650.00 for mine, draw back on the cover is the weight when you roll it up to store it, its a two man job to put it on and you do not want to even think about it if the wind is blowing, I have rigged up some ropes on the left side of the cover and I am able to throw them over the top of the rig and I can install the cover on my own and no need to climb on the roof, most cover dealers will list several different covers and the price and the warranty go hand in hand, I bought a cover made from Tyveck for an old Bronco I have and it was suppose to last 3 years, it was the cheapest price and it did not last a full year before it went to rot, old saying "You get what you pay for"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum