Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 03:13 AM   #3
groswald

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tiffin Open Road 32SA
State: Colorado
THOR #1147
I heartily second Happily's suggestion. If you haven't already, spend a couple of days using the front table as your dining table. We tried both and quickly decided that the front table works better for us in all regards.

The big table in front of the couch makes the unit feel even smaller that it is, makes access to the couch awkward, and access to the cabinets above the couch really difficult. The last was our biggest complaint because the cabinets over the couch are our "pantry".

I made a replacement for the front table out of cherry. It looks better and is half the weight of the composite nightmare that came with the coach.

Using the front table also frees up the couch to be replaced with a pair of nice wall-hugger recliners. A much better use of the space in my opinion. I haven't quite got my wife there though...

Regards,

Randy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.