Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:29 PM   #9
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by abjbrtd View Post
This will help keep the wheels on the ground.
Check this thread.
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/...tion-6400.html
When you do the manual level only lower the rear jacks till the rear just barely moves, then start the zero point calibration.

On our F53 and now the E450 I always build a ramp by putting 1 block in front of each front tire then stack 2 more in front of those. Drive on them then auto level.
I have a 2019 Sunstar and I am not sure if Levelers are the same? Both are made by Lippert; so I assume functions would be the same if not the exact same? I have Power Gear® Electric Leveling System by Lippert?

The only issue I have seen with Auto Level is extreme case on one incline where the left rear was about 3 inches lower than the rest of the coach. The system as if it knew it would only extend the right rear jack and stop. You would have thought it would have did the left rear jack and stopped? I did it manually no problem.

Similar at my brothers house his driveway has a upward incline. I was backed in. When I tried to Auto Level it apparently was too steep that the Power Gear® Electric Leveling System didn't even attempt to level. I did it manually and the the two from were as for as they would go. I chocked the rear wheels but concluded I would never try that again without levelers under the front wheels.

All the other times the Auto Leveling works really well.

From what I have read, I may buy Dual yellow set and make my own set out of 2 x 10.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.