Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 06:11 PM   #2
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Most of the pros/cons are subjective and depend on what you like in a coach and what model Hurricane you are looking at. A Windsport by any other name, a higher finish ACE.

As Matt from Matt's RV reviews says. " Ima gonna give you three things I like about the coach and 3 things I dislike."

Very few people will find the perfect RV, but the best RV for them will have enough things in the "love" category to out weigh the things you have to compromise on.

Some people love slides, some people won't buy a coach with slides.
Some people NEED a bath and a half, some feel a single bath meets all their needs.
Some people INSIST on a king bed, some people are perfectly fine with a queen bed.

Etc

Etc

Etc

The only thing in that 33X floorplan that I would be concerned about is the location of the toilet on the passenger side. Thor has been known in the past to place the toilet over the shallow end of a long, shallow black tank resulting in a poo teepee under the toilet. I would have to satisfy myself that this was not the case in this design.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.