Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 07:16 PM   #9
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
The OP is talking about the two wires that terminate on the left side of the valve body, not the pump motor I think. The question is when you try to retract do the jacks continue to extend instead? If yes pulling the grey and white wires I "believe" only allows the retract operation. |From what I recall this is a sign of a bad jack pump control cable (bad diodes in the original cables) and Lippert has new cables (Used to be replaced for free I think) that should fix the problem.....if in fact the pump motor is actually running.

If the pump will not run, then previous poster comments about checking 100 am breakers near the coach batteries; connections etc apply. There could be many reasons for the pump motor not to operate.

Attaching a video from Youtube regarding the pump motor runs but when retracting it continues to extend jacks.......if this is not your situation then at least it shows the jack pump and valve body plus the two wires you are talking about.

Yeah, it would be easier to troubleshoot and help the OP if he would simply answer the questions posed.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.