Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 01:16 AM   #8
RVGeek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: chateau 23U
State: Florida
THOR #1241
Same problem. I caulked around the wheel well liner with roof flashing caulk and installed a bilge pump (joke). This was one of over 20 significant delivery defects that I repaired myself. (I'm and engineer and prefer to do the repairs myself, rather than take it to the dealer several times.)

After a frustrating year, it's mostly debugged and I really like the 23U. It has some nice features and generous storage.

Still the QC of this coach was much less than the previous 24' new Winnebago. These entry-level motorhomes have low margins and manufacturers cannot afford to put the build quality in them. Too bad the customers have to deal with getting the problems fixed. And with dealers with sometimes-questionable skills.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum