Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 01:04 AM   #18
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
A corner bed is a deal-breaker for us. It might be all right if we both went to bed and got up at the same time, but that rarely happens with us. Neither of us want to crawl over or be crawled over. Then there is the issue, already mentioned, of making up a corner bed. DW insists on walk-around queen bed, and you know what they say about Mama being happy!

I haven't missed the small side windows at the head of the bed in our 25.2 as much as I had expected. Haven't missed the dinette that we had in our last coach, either. We do like having the couch, and I like having a place to stretch out in the front.

Usually, it is just the two of us, your results may vary.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum