Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 01:01 PM   #20
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
A corner bed is a deal-breaker for us. It might be all right if we both went to bed and got up at the same time, but that rarely happens with us. Neither of us want to crawl over or be crawled over. ....cut.....
Same here -- as if I had written above myself.

I was hoping that Thor would combine the features we like best, from the three floorplans left on the 2016 Flyer, into one semi-traditional floorplan.

Twin/King bedroom from 24.1
Large center bathroom from 25.2
Dinette from 25.3 with its larger kitchen

It seems to me that from a cost standpoint, Thor would try to use the same "modules" on different models in order to streamline manufacturing. If the same exact Twin/King bedroom was used in two models, for example, the cost would be lower through higher component volume.

All wishful thinking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	1125  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum