Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Palazzo stereo
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 06:03 PM   #1
Greasy Pete

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: Alberta
THOR #3333
Palazzo stereo

Hello. My wife and I just picked up a 2013 Palazzo 33.2, what a beautiful unit, The owner gave me a rundown on all the systems and then we were off. We discovered shortly after we parked for a break at a local shopping mall for the night that the coach batteries were dry (rats). when we got home the next day i shut off the coach batteries and removed them to fill, clean and charge them back up thinking that they would be toast as the unit had been sitting for a year, they did come back to 70% which I'm hopeing will last me awhile yet. After reinstalling the batteries and turning on the switch the Jensen stereo turned on but then the screen went grey and the buttons refused to work. I see quite a few post's about what a crappy stereo this is. Can someone recommend a replacement unit, i cant find a 3 camera unit on the internet. More on my crash course in new Rv ownership later.
thanks for any help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.