Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #1
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Trip to Charleston complete

Just completed an 850 mile 5 night round trip to Charleston SC.

420 miles each way. Average speed was 64 MPH with average fuel consumption of 8.77 MPG. I did not tow a car this trip and used Enterprise rental instead.

I used the inverter the entire trip and the generator got 1.5 hours of run time yesterday for the coach AC because the sun coming in heated up the living area. Had to keep the critters cool.

No handling issues. One hand on the wheel the entire trip to include passing and being passed by trucks and going over the I-526 bridges.

No slide problems.

Two issues:

I had are a small water leak around the bathroom window during a heavy rain. This will be addressed by the dealer during the warranty visit in January.

The Axxerra radio continues to loose power while driving. This also will be addressed by the dealer during the warranty visit in January.

One necessary mod before summer will be roller shades on the driver's and passenger's side windows. When travelling north and south the sun coming in the upper portion of the side windows can be brutal. Also when travelling east at sunset, the sun reflecting off the driver's side mirror will kill the eyes. Lesson learned here is don't travel east at sunset.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum