Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Squeaky Floor
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 02:26 AM   #10
rving2015

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37tb
State: California
THOR #2678
Hi Ben,

No, we haven't had any issue with the slide slapping noise, but I have read most of your issues you have placed on the forum and listening for anything to arise from the rough highways of California. Overall we are extremely happy even though we have had many little things so far. It is a home on wheels so you can't be surprised when things get loose.

I did learn another thing this weekend while rv'ing in case you ever experience or you may have already. We heard birds dropping acorns or something off the tree limbs above our rv. The next morning...around 6am or so with temps hovering 32 degrees. Dew obviously formed and began to drip off the side. Typically it's more towards the front or throughout the side on driver side. This time it was right above the furnance and perfectly inline with drops of water over the exhaust and louver or grill. What caught my attention being the furnace is as close as it is to our bedroom is the sound when it fires up. Well it ran through the night without an issue it began early morning with the blower on and trying to crank over to the next stage as if its trying to fire up.. Long story short...I shut it down, checked the propane and all good. We left from the resort and driving a 2.5 drive in the rain i was thinking...was it the drips coming off the roof and splattering water into the furnance just right to keep it from firng up? Well the next morning i decided to check it out and turn the thermostat on and it worked fine. So, if you ever have that issue you may want to see if water is dripping into the grill. Crazy...but all good. Just part of rv'ing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum