Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 11:36 PM   #7
winder1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport34F
State: California
THOR #3382
Thor qa

We bought our Windsport new in October. It has been in the RV repair shop or the Ford dealer ever since. A word of warning to everyone, get your coach's alignment checked! I took mine in, and the whole front end was shot! 4K miles, and it needed all new king pins. Got it back today, and it drives no better! Wont track straight! Going back to Ford. Also, they didn't center the steering wheel.

When I started it up at the dealer, the auto level beeped, and the read out said "return to dealer for service". They were supposed to be fixed at the last 3 week service visit. Guess not. They have never worked, not once.

When we first got the coach, the roof was leaking so badly I was concerned about mold growth. THOR assisted me in getting it into a repair facility without a wait to have that looked into. Supposedly they fixed it, but we cant tell, its been an another shop ever since!

Worst mistake of our lives buying a THOR motorhome. We are hoping that things will eventually get better, or at least, quit getting worse!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum