Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:36 AM   #14
winder1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport34F
State: California
THOR #3382
Auto Level

It would be nice to have the coach in my possession long enough to do anything with it, including use it to camp. It is waiting to be towed to a Ford dealer to fix the F 53 chassis fix, that was done by the last Ford dealer. The last "fix" left it un drivable, after 3 weeks in their shop. The entire front end went out, at 4K miles, and all of the king pins needed to be replaced. After I picked it up to drive it home, it was MUCH WORSE than before!

That is when I found out the Ford dealer, who had insisted over the phone that they worked on F 53's all of the time, sent the work out to 2 different shops! All are pointing the finger at the other!

When thats done, its back to the THOR authorized dealer for the third attempt to fix the auto leveler, which has never worked, along with the generator that works once in awhile, (5th try).

Have owned it 2 months and used it 0 times, other than taking it from repair shop to repair shop.

I have no way of knowing what they may have fixed on the list from the last time I put it in, because I have never used it, ever, at all. I do know the radio wasn't fixed, because it has never worked as well, and still doesn't.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.