Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:14 AM   #4
Jedsmom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.1
State: California
THOR #3016
Greetings from another A.C.E. 30.1 owner!

I think you'll find that a motorhome won't be that much different than your 25' TT. We had a 26' Starcraft before getting the motorhome, and the only big difference was that we weren't pulling anything (for the time being), and learning how to "point" the rig down the road & keep it centered in the lane was the biggest challenge. But after a couple of trips (AND installing a steering stabilizer!) we were pros at it. Apart from the generator, all of the other systems are pretty much the same.

I think you're going to find it's just a whole lot of fun being able to raid the fridge when stopped at a light, or using the bathroom doesn't necessarily mean finding a place to pull over -- unless you're the driver. But you get my gist ...

Welcome, and enjoy planning your first trips!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum