Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 12:38 AM   #5
silverbynight

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #3461
2014 ACE wiper blades

These ACE wiper blades are an odd size for sure. I found that the Trico 32" wiper blades fit on the passenger side. They are easy to find online at many RV dealers.

As it turns out, 750mm sized wiper blades (29.53 inches) are easy to find in Europe. You can get high quality PIAA silicone wiper blade refills on Amazon for $22 a pair with free shipping. Just replace the rubber, not the whole blade assembly, and these refills fit.

If you want to find the whole assembly, several places in the US sell WEXCO 30" blades, which are actually 750mm or 29.53". I found them here for $40 plus 5$ for shipping, and they arrived in 3 days:
Wexco Wiper Blade, Heavy Duty, 30 In Size 134300GRA | Zoro.com

So, I now have a 32" Trico blade on the passenger side, and a Wexco 30" blade on the driver's side. They both work great and wipe a bigger swath than 29" blades or 28" blades.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum