Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #20
JRohan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New York
THOR #3401
Unhappy 2015 Axis

I purchased my unit in September 2014 and to date have just over 3600 miles on the unit. I have not utilized this unit as designed, traveling or camping, since date of purchase and all the recorded miles have been placed traveling back and forth to either the place of purchase, Camping World, or the Thor factory. Just got the unit back from its trip to the factory for leakage issues and was directed to go a fill with fuel as was delivered back to me on E. Did so and now no longer have a radio or backup camera that works. I most certainly can go on with all the issues and attempts to fix by either Camping World, this one now closed, or return to Indiana, but do NOT recommend any Thor unit. I do see there are many users of this Forum that support this unit and I am happy for them and hope they continue having great times with this vehicle.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum