Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #4
Sardinian1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Virginia
THOR #3416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Greetings and welcome Patrick and Trisann

I am a fellow Virginian and myself and my wife purchased a 2015 Challenger 37ND right after last year's RV show.

We are extremely happy with the Challenger and with Thor's customer service.

We had one issue with the coach during our shake down cruise which Thor reimbursed to cost of a mobile tech to come out to the campground and get us going again. The issue was a slide motor coming unplugged because Thor forgot to install a bulb seal which serves as a wire chase.

I do have a couple of minor issues that Thor allowed me to defer until I take the coach in for service in January.

My prior rig was a Forest River Class C and in the years I owned that coach I never heard a word from any Forest River employees. A Thor representative called us three days after taking delivery of the coach and provided us with contact info etc...

Again, welcome and don't let the negatives of the forum make an important decision for you. I would guess there are far more happy owners on the forum than there are disgruntled ones.
Thank you very much for the information. It is very helpful.

Patrick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum