Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 06:38 AM   #34
ToddWolff

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1354
Love the ideas in this thread. Been full timing with my family (2 adults, 2 teen boys, and 2 dogs) and loving it. We have a 2015 Challenger and we started out using big tubs to hold things in place in the storage. That quickly got old so we started looking for better solutions. We settled on the ELFA drawer systems from The Container Store and we love them.

I had to add a sub-floor to each of the storage sections and used conduit straps to secure the units so that they wouldn't slide while driving. I also had to cut the rails of the drawers down to size a little bit. We ended up losing a drawer because of the height of the storage sections but I was able to add 2 units into a couple of the sections.

Those drawer hold everything from crock pot to boxes of mac & cheese and we love being able to find something without digging into a huge tub.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.