Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 04:30 PM   #15
Terry and Jo

Brand: DRV
Model: 2010 MS 38TKSB3
State: Oklahoma
THOR #3240
With regards to pricing, I think the better dealers will always give a buyer anywhere from 20% to 30% off of MSRP. I've never heard of one giving an extra 20 to 30% off of the "sale" price. I spend a bit of time on another forum, one that is not "dedicated" to DRV's, and from all I've read there, the 30% with a rare 35% may apply. But, I'd bet the 35% is without trade ins.

I can also attest for Alicia and Slade at Rolling Retreats in Oklahoma. We met them back in 2008 or 2009, when they were still just selling used DRV's after buying them at auction. After that, they became a dealership for new units and really took off with sales. They don't sell other brands, other than perhaps consignments or whatever gets traded in, so I was concerned about their cash flow. Come to find out, in their very first year, they were among the top 10 dealerships in the country for DRV. One doesn't do that unless they are serving their customers.

They won't have a Full House, but if you don't mind waiting for one to be ordered, it might be worth it.

As for Oklahoma RV, the only experience I have with them is from several years back. I went by there to look at some Dynomax Trilogy's so that I could answer some questions for a forum participant at that other forum I spoke of, and I found that I knew more about the Trilogy than the salesman did, and all I knew was what I read on the Trilogy's website. I suspect that I got a new salesman, but I was surprised that they didn't have someone experienced go around with him.

Terry

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum