Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 08:24 AM   #18
reachmee

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Oregon
THOR #3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappydude View Post
GlennF, I got mine at Camping World at Wood Village, OR. It came from Camping World in Hillsboro, OR - and at that time they had two. I got one!
Google ACE 29.4 - there should be something pop up in your area, or close enough to drive to.
Pappydude, from your profile, I see that you live in Tigard, OR. I do too! I also bought an ACE 29.4 from Camping World (I got mine in December from Hillsboro so I must have bought the one that you were talking about. This is my first RV and, aside from a few minor issues, I couldn't be happier with the rig that I bought! Being that we live in the same town, I will keep an eye out for you on the road. Let's keep in touch and keep each other posted on any interesting modifications we make or issues that we have with our 29.4. CHEERS!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.