Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 08:00 PM   #4
sgar725

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveht View Post
I have a 2015 36.1 ask away.
First off the ags you speak of is the automatic generator start system different then the monitor system. The cut off switch in the battery compartment is the chassis battery cutoff switch not the house batteries cutoff switch. That one is just inside the coach entrance door and is marked "use" and "store".

Hope this helps!
My question is ....when I leave it to store for a few weeks at a time, do I leave the store switch on or in the use then set the ags to auto start? Also where the house batteries are there is a on and off selector to shut down all coach batteries which is round in shape.... does this stay on the on position? Sorry for the really silly questions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum