Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #53
retispcsi

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSSA
State: Florida
THOR #2055
You need to get the DRV price list if you are ordering or not. It is the factory retail price sheet. I had one when I ordered my 2015 DRV. I added up the cost of the options. I then shopped four different dealers across the country. I negotiated with them for a price on the unit. I did not offer a trade until after the price was settled on the unit. I knew what my trade was worth and decided that if they would give me that fine if not I would sell it outright. Well it all worked out got the price I wanted for both units separately. I actually bought from the second dealer as with the added transportation cost the difference was minimal. I have bought other rv's this same way. Maybe you get 30 maybe 40 per cent at least you will have a baseline to start from. It isn't very difficult.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.