Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 07:04 PM   #59
Cummins12V98

Brand: DRV
Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
State: South Dakota
THOR #1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry and Jo View Post
The original poster is a different individual from the one asking about picking up near the factory.

With regards to picking a dealer close to the factory, I would simply suggest to check to see if you can find reviews from people who purchased from that nearby dealer.

If the nearby dealer has negative reviews with regard to pricing, customer service, or PDI, I'd look elsewhere. Over the years on the forums, I've heard folks complain of all three of those aspects from the dealers where they purchased their RV's.

I personally know Alicia and Slade at Rolling Retreats, and IF we were to be considering the purchase of a new DRV, we'd go to them from anywhere in the U.S. to get ours.

Terry
As you know, we left Jan 1 2015 from NW WA and drove directly to meet with Alicia for 3 days while staying at their place hooked up in our RV. It was a great experience! We had many things in mind that we wanted but she had some ideas that we had not considered. Some of her ideas cost more but several suggestions saved us money. We thought we wanted a fiberglass rood and power steps, she advised against both saying there have been problems with both, we listened. Bottom line for us was not saving money as much as having the RV we really wanted. We did end up with a great price and a great RV!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.