Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
Hey RetroMike,

Congrats on the new rig!! I know what you mean about that steering wheel, mine is the same, don't know I've ever seen that on a new vehicle!! It took me a while to find the water shutoff for the ice maker, the tech who did my walk thru never mentioned it.

Take a look at you bedroom TV, on the back, look at the RF connection. The RF female plug on the back of the TV broke off, because the cable was attached and bent at a hard 90 degree angle, and routed into the cabinet. I think the road vibration was enough to break that plug off. The board inside the TV will have to be replaced, or the whole TV, not sure which, it's at the dealer now.

Another oddity, it arrived from the dealer with the roof ladder broke! Also had numerous other issues, it's been back at the dealer for almost 2 weeks getting warranty fixes. I'm thinking this rig was assembled on a Fri or Mon or before a long holiday!!!!

It's a great rig, just need to get all these bugs worked out!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.