Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #5
Taking Flight

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 31S
State: Virginia
THOR #2130
While the MH is in storage I keep it in store mode. First step I do is check the battery water levels and do a voltage check. For once a month intervals I put the switch in use. My Onan says once a month run it once a month. I generally start the generator let it warm up and run it for an hour. I check to make sure no water leaks from rain, or snow melt, look for anything thats not supposed to be there, condensation, mold, etc. It only takes a few minutes. I do run the heater or sometimes the small space heater. I turn on the tv and watch it, putz around looking and measuring what I'm going to improve from ideas on this forum. e.g. doors on the seat bench. A hinged lid for the bench seat tops. All that empty space without easy access. Then I run the engine for about 20 minutes too. I usually bring the dog along. He loves it because he thinks we are going somewhere. He lays on the passenger seat floor staring out that little window waiting for Mom to get there.
2015 Jeep Wrangler Willy
Blue Ox Tow Bar and attachment Plate/SMI Brake System
Taking Flight is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum