Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #13
timp410

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
As we roll through life chapters, the right type of RV does, too. Been through a Class C, a trailer with bunks, a big 5th wheel and a 33' Class A in previous stages. We love our Vegas for the way we travel now, can't foresee needing a bigger coach, and aren't ready to pare down to a Class B anytime soon. Our 25.2 is our "goldilocks" coach!

Good luck with your next coach, and welcome to the OP, east2west.
Happy trails, and stay thankful that you're not camping in a tent! (Done that, too!)
Lol...you actually made me feel a little better. I have been very unset with myself for not making the right decision the first time around and now having to take beating to correct my mistake. I wanted a class b in the first place and thought the Axis would be small enough to serve us in the same way. I quickly discovered that it was too big. Other than that, I like the Axis and still think you get a lot for your money compared to what else I have seen on the market.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.