Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 06:46 PM   #25
timp410

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Something to keep in mind with the Roadtrek, the repairs are costly. Thankfully we were talked into getting the extended warranty and was able to talk them down on the cost of that warranty. We got a 5 year 75,000 mile warranty because I also drove it to work. We felt the Roadtrek was worth the cost because it has everything you could want when traveling and is very well built. The amount of storage is unbelievable, especially when you have to empty it into all those boxes when you buy your new motorhome : ) Overall... we loved it and will miss it.
The cost of ownership has been one of my biggest concerns. It also played apart in our initial decision to go with the Axis. I figured the maintenance cost would be lower than a Sprinter.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum