Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #26
f troop 8th cav

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Alabama
THOR #3721
Class B verses Class A RUV

We had a Pleasure Way for six years and loved it. The problem was they had horrible service. My dealer dropped them because he had a very hard time getting paid for warranty work. My best friend had a Roadtrek but just traded it for a class C Winnebago L-23 Trend. I was told by my dealer that the Class B RV's were so expensive to repair because there is no physical room to work on them. So far my Vegas is great but gas mileage is not. I seem to get 19 MPG no matter how fast or slow I go. I sure hope low gas prices last but I doubt it. Thor had slow warranty service this past year but that was mostly due to the fact they moved their facility and parts were all over the place. The smaller Troy Vegas and Apex are a breeze to drive since they are narrower than the full size Class A. My wife has no problem driving it. She says it is as easy as the old Class B.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum