Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 12:11 AM   #7
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Happy with the Hurricane in general... Like the layout...
The issues I've had are not unique to the Hurricane by any means.

The dealer is key as Don and Jackie said... They can make/break your experience... I haven't been impressed with mine after the sale... so be looking for someone else to service after our current winter trip (and to buy the next one from down the road).
I'm out of warranty - so hopefully won't have an issue (as Dave mentioned - it can be a challenge)

I've had to fix a number of smaller items... wrestling with some intermittent failures that never fail for the dealer... but overall do like the unit.

I got an extended service plan - and while I like the protection - the inconvenience of having to take it to a dealer to get anything covered is a pain... perhaps a better dealer will help that as well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum