Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 11:23 AM   #25
Athennesy65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Really, I have no problem with a company making a reasonable profit for producing a product that meets a demand at a fair price. (Don't get me started on pharmaceutical companies!) Thor seems to be addressing issues that arise, and continues to bring out innovative products.

Just got back from an 800 mile, 5 night trip with our 2016 Vegas 25.2. The coach performed flawlessly and handled great. Now after 6,000 miles and around 60 nights, we've had only a few minor quality issues that I have either fixed myself, or Thor and Atwood addressed promptly.

Every friend I know who has owned an RV of any brand, new or used, has had minor to major quality and reliability issues. It is unfortunate that some of you are so unhappy with your Thor product. Good luck with other brands. Our experience with this coach has been very positive.
Glad tohear that!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.