Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #4
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
You may be right on the opening in the back wall. However, there was no opening in my 2014 Vegas and I never had a problem. In addition that compartment behind the shower is not closed. The pipes run along a compartment that goes to the water tank area on the other side of the coach. If you make sure that the top of the shower enclosure is fully caulked and seal the bottom, it seems like there will be less chance of water getting in there. Even if it does there should be enough ventilation for it to evaporate. That shower was not designed just for the Axis/ Vegas, so the fact that there is a hole there does not necessarily mean that it was planned for this coach. I am not saying that I know you are not correct. It's a good question. The other hole under the sink does not look like it was planned. It is just an unfinished hole.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum