Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Full timers....
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 01:40 PM   #4
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Add FL to the list of top 3 states that have the cottage industry in legally supporting full timers. We full timed for 5+ years but recently transitioned to part time as DW decided we needed to spend more time near our elementary school age granddaughters. I have been a FL resident all my life so I opted to stick with it for obvious reasons.
Another great resource, especially for preping for it, is the Escapees Forum. They have a section on starting up as full timers. I was on it for several years leading up to our transition to full timing. We sold the house and nearly everything in it. Had an air conditioned 10' by 15' storage unit we kept some stuff in.
If you have trouble finding the Escapees forum let me know and I will send a link!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.